Sights & Attractions in Southwestern China
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Jinghong and the Xishuangbanna Region
One of the more scenic areas of Xishuangbanna is Ganlan Basin...
|Forests||Jinghong and the Xishuangbanna Region|
The Lancang River is the name of the Mekong River in China, where...
|Bodies of Water||Jinghong and the Xishuangbanna Region|
On the southeastern edge of Jinghong is Manting Park, where you...
|Parks||Jinghong and the Xishuangbanna Region|
Sanchahe Nature Reserve
One of China's first serious attempts at ecotourism, the 900-acre...
|Nature Preserves||Jinghong and the Xishuangbanna Region|
Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden
China's largest botanical garden has a gorgeous setting on a...
|Forests, Gardens / Arboretums||Jinghong and the Xishuangbanna Region|
Xishuangbanna Tropical Flower and Plant Garden
This is an interesting place to spend several hours walking among...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Jinghong and the Xishuangbanna Region|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe