Sights & Attractions in Southwestern China
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Lijiang
Black Dragon Pool Park
Outside the Old Town, Black Dragon Pool Park has a tranquil pavilion...
Jade Dragon Snow Mountain
Towering majestically over Lijiang, the 18,360-foot Jade Dragon...
If you have a few days to spare, Lugu Lake is a great getaway...
If you can find it, the Pujian Temple is a tranquil place to...
Tiger Leaping Gorge
A 2½-hour drive from Lijiang, Tiger Leaping Gorge is home to...
Visitor Center for Nature and Culture in Northwest Yunnan
This small but fascinating museum highlights the region's cultural...
|Museums / Galleries||Lijiang|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe