Sights & Attractions in Southwestern China
Fodor's Choice Sights in Southwestern China
With a peak that rises to more than 4,500 meters...
Green Lake Park
Filled with willow- and bamboo-covered islands...
The Baishui River tumbles over nine sets of...
|Bodies of Water||Guiyang|
One of the most interesting sites near Kunming...
Tiger Leaping Gorge
A 2½-hour drive from Lijiang, Tiger Leaping...
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's