Sights & Attractions in Southwestern China
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Southwestern China
With a peak that rises to more than 4,500 meters (14,765 feet)...
Green Lake Park
Filled with willow- and bamboo-covered islands connected by stone...
The Baishui River tumbles over nine sets of rocks, creating nine...
|Bodies of Water||Guiyang|
One of the most interesting sites near Kunming is a geological...
Tiger Leaping Gorge
A 2½-hour drive from Lijiang, Tiger Leaping Gorge is home to...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe