Sights & Attractions in Southwestern China
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Southwestern China
|A-G H-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Filled with bamboo groves, Hebin Park sits on the banks of the...
The Baishui River tumbles over nine sets of rocks, creating nine...
|Bodies of Water||Guiyang|
Jade Dragon Snow Mountain
Towering majestically over Lijiang, the 18,360-foot Jade Dragon...
The Lancang River is the name of the Mekong River in China, where...
|Bodies of Water||Jinghong and the Xishuangbanna Region|
Longsheng Longji Rice Terraces
A mesmerizing pattern of undulating fields has been cut into...
|Farms||Longsheng Longji Rice Terraces|
If you have a few days to spare, Lugu Lake is a great getaway...
On the southeastern edge of Jinghong is Manting Park, where you...
|Parks||Jinghong and the Xishuangbanna Region|
East of downtown is the tomb of Zhu Shouqian, the nephew of the...
|Memorials / Monuments||Guilin|
This museum displays arts, crafts, and relics of the local indigenous...
|Museums / Galleries||Kaili|
Probably the most popular destination in Yangshuo, Moon Hill...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's