Sights & Attractions in Southwestern China
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Southwestern China
|A-G H-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Black Dragon Pool Park
Outside the old town, the Black Dragon Pool Park has a tranquil...
With a peak that rises to more than 14,765 feet, Cangshan can...
In Jinquanhu Park, the Drum Tower is the Dong people's gathering...
Elephant Trunk Hill
Elephant Trunk Hill once appeared on Chinese currency bills...
Almost any street off Fuxing Lu will bring you to the shore of...
|Bodies of Water||Dali|
One of the more scenic areas of Xishuangbanna is Ganlan Basin...
|Forests||Jinghong and the Xishuangbanna Region|
Green Lake Park
In the north-central part of the city, Green Lake Park is filled...
Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Museum
The Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Museum focuses on Guangxi's...
|Museums / Galleries||Nanning|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Guilin: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $188+/Nt Expedia
- May deal: Jinjiang Inn (Nanning International Expo) Fr $38+/Nt Expedia
- 4.5-Star Marriott Nanning Fr $115+/Nt — $115 Save with Hotels.com, $33/night less