Sights & Attractions in Southwestern China
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Southwestern China
|A-G H-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Black Dragon Pool Park
Outside the Old Town, Black Dragon Pool Park has a tranquil pavilion...
With a peak that rises to more than 4,500 meters (14,765 feet)...
In Jinquanhu Park, the Drum Tower is the Dong people's gathering...
Elephant Trunk Hill
On the banks of the river in the southern part of the city, Elephant...
Almost any street off Fuxing Lu will bring you to the shore of...
|Bodies of Water||Dali|
One of the more scenic areas of Xishuangbanna is Ganlan Basin...
|Forests||Jinghong and the Xishuangbanna Region|
Green Lake Park
Filled with willow- and bamboo-covered islands connected by stone...
Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Museum
This museum focuses on Guangxi's numerous ethnic minorities...
|Museums / Galleries||Nanning|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe