- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Tusheng Shiguan (Tǔshēng shíguǎn)
Tusheng Shiguan (Tǔshēng shíguǎn) Review
Without a doubt the best organic Chinese restaurant in town, Tusheng Shiguan is a must for anyone who wants to try the finest Yunnan cuisine. Don't miss the erkuai (rice pancakes) or the fuzhu (a tofu skin dish whose misleading name translates to "rotten bamboo"), and ask which vegetables are in season. The inside and outside seating is comfortable, and the service is most hospitable. Make sure to order rice if you're having spicy dishes, and try a small jug of their home-brewed corn liquor.
- Address: Loft Jinding 1919 Complex, 15 Jindingshan Lu, Kunming, 650000
- Phone: 0871/6542–0010
- Location: Kunming
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more