Tusheng Shiguan (Tǔshēng shíguǎn)
Tusheng Shiguan (Tǔshēng shíguǎn) Review
Without a doubt the best organic Chinese restaurant in town, Tusheng Shiguan is a must for anyone who wants to try the finest Yunnan cuisine. Don't miss the erkuai (rice pancakes) or the fuzhu (a tofu skin dish whose misleading name translates to "rotten bamboo"), and ask which vegetables are in season. The inside and outside seating is comfortable, and the service is most hospitable. Make sure to order rice if you're having spicy dishes, and try a small jug of their home-brewed corn liquor.
- Address: Loft Jinding 1919 Complex, 15 Jindingshan Lu, Kunming, 650000
- Phone: 0871/6542–0010
- Location: Kunming
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable. Howev... Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. As we walk ... Read more
Many questions here and not sure whether to post in China or HongKong forums. Has anyone been to this aircraft carrier? It's turning ... Read more