- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Huifeng Inn Shuhe (Huífēng kèzhàn)
At a Glance
- great views
- swimming pool
- unique architecture
- some low ceilings, so mind your head. 30 Zhonghe Cun, 674199. 131/506–75155. 34 rooms. Breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
Huifeng Inn Shuhe (Huífēng kèzhàn) Review
With each room uniquely decorated to represent one of Yunnan's many different ethnic minorities, the Huifeng Inn is one of the most remarkable hotels in Lijiang. The staff, consisting almost entirely of Naxi women, is always fluttering around. There aren't many amenities, but the place offers a quiet retreat from the hubbub of central Lijiang. In the courtyard you'll find a glittering swimming pool. Pros: splendid interior design; nice swimming pool. Cons: low ceilings.
New Huifeng Resort Hotel. Although the term "resort" may be a bit misleading, the New Huifeng offers plenty peace and quiet. The soothing smell of polished wood is the first thing to greet you when entering the spacious and comfortable rooms, all of which are individually decorated. The snowcapped Jade Dragon Snow Mountain is visible from most rooms and from the rooftop terrace.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more