- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Mamma Mia (Māmāmīya cānba)
Mamma Mia (Māmāmīya cānba) Review
This is the place to go for excellent Italian cuisine, complete with an impressive selection of fine wines. The Italian chef and owner runs an import business aimed at distributing Italian specialities in southwest China, which means you're getting the real deal here. Try the tiramisu, which is made with real mascarpone from Italy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am trying to help my son budget for his first trip overseas to visit a friend in Chongqing. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more