- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Eva Inn (Sìjì chūntiān jiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- great location
- good value
- pleasant views
- rooms could be a bit bigger
Check Rates from our Partners
Eva Inn (Sìjì chūntiān jiǔdiàn) Review
The best budget lodging in Guilin, the Eva Inn offers clean, modern rooms at very reasonable rates. The hotel's east side and rooftop café offer great views of the Li river and Elephant Trunk Hill. To the west is plenty of shopping and dining along the the Zhengyang Lu Pedestrian Mall. Rooms are not luxurious, but all the necessities are there. Some of the staff speaks good English.
- Address: 66 Binjiang Lu, on west bank of Li River Guilin, 541001
- Phone: 0773/283–0666
- Location: Guilin
- 113 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
In all the years traveling to China, we missed the UNESCO World Heritage Site Huangshan (sister national park of the US Yosemite Park) until we no longer have the stamina to climb up to the top of the peaks. Read more
The new one post with opinions and recommendations on Lijiang
http://chinainmyhands2013.blogspot.com/2013/09/magical-lijiang.html Read more
My partner's father works in China and gets a lot of air miles through his job, so we may have the opportunity to visit next year. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more