- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Jim's Tibetan Hotel (Jímǔ zàng shì jiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- kid-friendly vibe
- unique interior
- a bit dusty
- a little far from the sights
Check Rates from our Partners
Jim's Tibetan Hotel (Jímǔ zàng shì jiǔdiàn) Review
Outside the south gate, this quiet lodging is ideal if you want to avoid the hubbub of Dali's Old Town. Decorated in traditional Tibetan and Bai styles, the hotel is run by a Tibetan who can help you book tours of Dali and the rest of the region. It's the only place in Dali with a playground and a little pool with fresh spring water where the kids can play.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more