- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Guotai Dajiudian (Uótài dàjiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- ideal location
- reasonable rates
- cozy rooms
- restaurant service can be slow
Guotai Dajiudian (Uótài dàjiǔdiàn) Review
With a downtown location and comfortable guest rooms, the Guotai Dajiudian compares favorably with flashier options that have appeared on the outskirts of town. The staff—mostly made up of members of the Miao minority group—is very friendly. The restaurant serves a variety of traditional Miao dishes alongside other Chinese fare.
- Address: 6 Beijing Dong Lu, Kaili, 556000
- Phone: 0855/826–988
- Location: Kaili
- 73 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
In all the years traveling to China, we missed the UNESCO World Heritage Site Huangshan (sister national park of the US Yosemite Park) until we no longer have the stamina to climb up to the top of the peaks. Read more
The new one post with opinions and recommendations on Lijiang
http://chinainmyhands2013.blogspot.com/2013/09/magical-lijiang.html Read more
My partner's father works in China and gets a lot of air miles through his job, so we may have the opportunity to visit next year. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more