- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Guotai Dajiudian (Uótài dàjiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- ideal location
- reasonable rates
- cozy rooms
- restaurant service can be slow
Check Rates from our Partners
Guotai Dajiudian (Uótài dàjiǔdiàn) Review
With a downtown location and comfortable guest rooms, the Guotai Dajiudian compares favorably with flashier options that have appeared on the outskirts of town. The staff—mostly made up of members of the Miao minority group—is very friendly. The restaurant serves a variety of traditional Miao dishes alongside other Chinese fare.
- Address: 6 Beijing Dong Lu, Kaili, 556000
- Phone: 0855/826–988
- Location: Kaili
- 73 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
We are Swiss couple planning to do our honeymoon (max. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more