Ancient Stone Bridge Inn (Dàshíqíao kèzhàn)
At a Glance
- good location
- inexpensive rates
- in slight need of a renovation
Check Rates from our Partners
Ancient Stone Bridge Inn (Dàshíqíao kèzhàn) Review
Two of the rooms in this guesthouse look directly out over a brook crossed by a pair of bridges. It's a bit more expensive than the average guesthouse, but the perfect setting may justify the extra few yuan. The front door is locked at midnight.
- Address: 71 Wuyi Jie Xingrenxia, Lijiang, 674100
- Phone: 0888/518–4001; 0135/7839–4460
- Location: Lijiang
- 10 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable. Howev... Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. As we walk ... Read more
Many questions here and not sure whether to post in China or HongKong forums. Has anyone been to this aircraft carrier? It's turning ... Read more