Nightlife & the Arts in Southwestern China
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Southwestern China Nightlife & the Arts
Back Garden Irish Pub
Just around the corner from Paulaner, Back Garden Irish Pub offers...
Owned by foreigners, the Bad Monkey is Dali's most popular watering...
Chapter One is a favorite bar for expats....
Dune Café is an expat bar with an impressive selection...
Chinese dance legend Yang Liping may have retired after breaking...
The most impressive cultural event is Lijiang Impression, produced...
Mountain Spirit Show
At the Meeting Hall of Lijiang, the Mountain Spirit Show offers...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Shangri-La Guilin in May: $188 & Up Expedia
- Starting Fr $115: Great Nanning Price Hotels.com
- May deal: Jinjiang Inn (Nanning International Expo) Fr $38+/Nt — $38 Expedia