Nightlife & the Arts in Southwestern China
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Southwestern China Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Alei Lounge Club & Tapas Bar
A posh yet unpretentious lounge, Alei is the best place to enjoy...
Back Garden Irish Pub
This place offers occasional live music, a well-stocked bar...
One of the town's oldest establishments, this is Dali's most...
This Western-style bar attracts a largely Chinese clientele and...
This expat boasts an impressive selection of Belgian ales, chilled...
Chinese dance legend Yang Liping may have retired, but the Yunnan...
Tucked away in an alley off busy Renmin Lu, this daytime café...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe