Nightlife & the Arts in Southwestern China
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Southwestern China Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Alei Lounge Club & Tapas Bar
A posh yet unpretentious lounge, Alei is the best place to enjoy...
|Piano Bars / Lounges||Kunming|
Back Garden Irish Pub
This place offers occasional live music, a well-stocked bar...
One of the town's oldest establishments, this is Dali's most...
This Western-style bar attracts a largely Chinese clientele and...
This expat boasts an impressive selection of Belgian ales, chilled...
Chinese dance legend Yang Liping may have retired, but the Yunnan...
Tucked away in an alley off busy Renmin Lu, this daytime café...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's