Southwestern China Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Southwestern China Hotel Reviews
Locally run hotels in Southwest China's larger cities offer adequate service and amenities for a reasonable price, but tend to lack English-speaking staff. There is a growing number of international five-stars in Kunming, Guiyang, and Nanning that offer a higher degree of service as well as better in-hotel dining. Cities like Dali, Lijiang, and Yangshuo have plenty of comfortable and cheap small hotels and guesthouses. The guesthouses are often good places to get home-cooked local meals.
Browse Southwestern China Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe