- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Built along the banks of the Yong River, Nanning is the capital of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. The city isn't a major tourist draw, but it is a pleasant place to stop for a day or two. Many travelers come here for a visa before continuing into Vietnam.
Nanning at a Glance
- Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Museum (Guǎngxi zhuàng zìzhìqū bówùguǎn)
- People's Park (Rénmín gōngyuán)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's