Sights & Attractions in Sichuan and Chongqing
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Chengdu
Du Fu's Thatched Cottage Museum
This museum is named for the famous poet Du Fu (712–770) of the...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Chengdu|
Giant Panda Breeding Research Base
The Giant Panda Breeding Research Base is worth the 45-minute...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Chengdu|
Built during the Tang Dynasty, Qingyang Gong is the oldest Taoist...
Riverview Pavilion Park
The four-story wooden pavilion in Riverview Pavilion Park, dating...
Chengdu's tiny Tibetan Quarter is a fascinating place to explore...
|Markets / Bazaars||Chengdu|
Named after Manjusri, the bodhisattva of transcendent wisdom...
The Wuhou Temple (Wuhou Ci) complex houses the Zhuge Liang Memorial...
|Museums / Galleries, Religious Sites||Chengdu|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's