Sights & Attractions in Sichuan and Chongqing
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Sichuan and Chongqing
A UNESCO World Heritage site, these Buddhist caves rival those...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Chongqing|
Also known as Guicheng or the "city of devils," this city on...
|Towns||The Three Gorges|
Jiuzhaigou Nature Reserve
High among the snowcapped peaks of the Aba Autonomous Prefecture...
|Nature Preserves||Jiuzhaigou Natural Preserve|
Little Three Gorges
At the entrance to Wu Gorge, you can take a smaller boat navigated...
|Geological Sites||The Three Gorges|
Riverview Pavilion Park
The four-story wooden pavilion in Riverview Pavilion Park, dating...
Chengdu's tiny Tibetan Quarter is a fascinating place to explore...
Yangtze River Cable Car
The Yangtze River Cable Car is a great way to experience the...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe