- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport is about 16 km (10 mi) southwest of the city. From here you can fly to Beijing (2½ hours), Guangzhou (two hours), Kunming (1 hour), Shanghai (2½ hours), or many other domestic destinations. There are a few international connections, but these may be canceled without notice.
Bus service links the airport terminal and downtown Chengdu, with Bus 303 traveling to the center of town. Taxis should cost about Y55.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe