- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (028/8520–5555. www.cdairport.com.)
Bank of China (Renmin Nan Lu, Chengdu, 610041.)
Chadianzi Bus Station (Sanhuan Lu, Chengdu, 610031. 028/870–6610.)
Wuguiqiao Bus Station (Dongguicun Sanzhu, Chengdu, 610066. 028/8471–1692.)
Xinanmen Bus Station (57 Linjiang Lu, Chengdu, 610041. No phone.)
U.S. Consulate (4 Lingshiguan Lu, Chengdu, 610041. 028/8558–3992. chengdu.usembassy-china.org.cn.)
For emergency medical assistance anywhere in China, dial 120; for all other emergencies call 110. PSB; Foreigner's Police, Wenwu Lu, part of Xinhua Dong Lu;, 40 Wenmiaohou Jie, Chengdu, 610041. 110 or 028/8674-4683.
Chengdu Medical Center. This modern clinic is staffed with English-speaking doctors. Most international insurance is accepted. Chengdu No. I Peoples Hospital, 18 Wanxiang Bei Lu, Chengdu, 610041. 028/8331–7899. www.parkwayhealth.cn.
Chengdu Railway Station (Second Ring Rd., Third North Section, Chengdu, 610036. 028/8337–2608.)
Chengdu East Railway Station (Chengdu, Jinjiang District, Chengdu, 610001. 028/8513–6245.)
Visitor and Tour Info
Intowestchina. 71 Qinglong Jie, Chengdu, 610031. 028/8558-2963. www.intowestchina.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe