- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Xiaotian'e Sichuan Restaurant (Chóngqìng xiǎo tián é)
Xiaotian'e Sichuan Restaurant (Chóngqìng xiǎo tián é) Review
Some of Chongqing‘s most authentic Sichuanese dishes are served in this restaurant on the bank of the Yangtze. An after-dinner stroll along the banks of the river is a great cap to the meal. A house specialty is water-boiled fish slices: the "water" actually has liberal amounts of oil, dried chilies, whole Sichuan peppercorns, and other spices that create an explosion of flavor. Other good choices are cold rice noodles, tofu-stuffed dumplings, and spicy fried chicken. If you want a seat overlooking the river, try to beat the dinner rush and arrive by 6 pm.
- Address: 88 Jiabin Lu, 11th Fl. Chongqing, 400010
- Phone: 023/6303–9958
- Location: Chongqing
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more