Sichuan and Chongqing Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Sichuan and Chongqing Restaurant Reviews
Eating out in Sichuan and Chongqing can be a boisterous affair, with the tables surrounding you filled with loud, animated diners. Almost anything in these parts comes with some serious spice, so if you can't take the heat it's worthwhile to learn the phrase bu lade (boo-lah-duh, meaning "not spicy"). In addition to great Sichuan cuisine, Chengdu and Chongqing also have a growing number of international restaurants.
Browse Sichuan and Chongqing Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's