- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
The train and bus station share a location. Trains leave Chongqing every minute for every conceivable city in China. If you're going to Chengdu, the ultra-modern high-speed rail link has cut the travel time from four hours to just two hours. A hard seat on the train is Y98 and a soft seat is Y117. Trains leave every day from Chongqing North Station at 9:59 am, 10:50 am, 12:57 pm, 3:18 pm, 4:28 pm, 6:52 pm, 9:05 pm, and 10:55 pm.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe