- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Traveling around the city by taxi is often the most convenient way to navigate the winding roads and long distances here. Meters start at Y5, and even long cab rides tend to be much cheaper than they would be elsewhere in China. There is a Y3 fuel surcharge added to every fare, so don't be surprised when your driver asks for three more than what the meter is displaying.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe