- Emeishan Hike 10,000 feet to the top of one of China's holy mountains and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Giant Panda Breeding Research Base Stroll through the bamboo groves, bone up on the latest in genetic biology and ecological preservation, and check out cute baby pandas.
- Horseback riding in Songpan Marvel at the raw beauty of northern Sichuan's pristine mountain forests and emerald-green lakes from the backs of these gentle beasts.
- Liquid fire Savor some of the spiciest food on the planet in Chongqing's many hotpot restaurants.
- An engineering miracle or madness Enjoy a lazy riverboat ride through the surreal Three Gorges, and stand in awe of one of China's latest engineering feats, the mighty Three Gorges Dam.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More