Sights & Attractions in Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Xujiahui and South, Hongqiao and Gubei
Longhua Martyrs Cemetery
It may seem tranquil now, but Longhua Martyrs Cemetery has had...
|Cemeteries||Xujiahui and South, Hongqiao and Gubei|
Shanghai's largest and most active temple has as its centerpiece...
|Religious Sites||Xujiahui and South, Hongqiao and Gubei|
Shanghai Botanical Gardens
This 200-acre urban garden is best visited during spring, when...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Xujiahui and South, Hongqiao and Gubei|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's