Sights & Attractions in Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
This giant swath of green is a great place to take kids, as it...
The spectacular front wall of glass shines as brightly as the...
|Stores / Malls||Xintiandi and City Center|
This Art Deco structure overlooking People's Park was once the...
|Hotels||Xintiandi and City Center|
In colonial days this park was the northern half of the city's...
|Parks||Xintiandi and City Center|
Although this park along the Huangpu River has a sterile atmosphere...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Pudong|
Shanghai Ocean Aquarium
As you stroll through the aquarium's 120-meter (394-foot) glass...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Pudong|
Shanghai Science and Technology Museum
This family favorite has more than 100 hands-on exhibits in its...
|Museums / Galleries||Pudong|
Shanghai Urban Planning Center
To understand the true scale of Shanghai and its ongoing building...
|Museums / Galleries||Xintiandi and City Center|
Site of the First National Congress of the Communist Party
The secret meeting on July 31, 1921 that marked the first National...
|Houses / Mansions||Xintiandi and City Center|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe