Sights & Attractions in Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Dongtai Lu Antiques Market
Here you'll find porcelain, jade, and anything else worth buying...
|Markets / Bazaars||Xintiandi and City Center|
Jin Mao Tower
Rising 88 floors—eight being the Chinese number implying wealth...
|Architectural Sites, Hotels||Pudong|
Oriental Pearl Tower
Looking like a futuristic Eiffel Tower, this was the country's...
Home of the Shanghai Museum, the city's main square has become...
|Squares||Xintiandi and City Center|
Look past the eyesore of an exterior—this museum holds the country's...
|Museums / Galleries||Xintiandi and City Center|
By World War II, more than two-thirds of Shanghai's residents...
|Stores / Malls||Xintiandi and City Center|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe