Sights & Attractions in Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Shanghai
|A-C D-K L-O P-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Dongtai Lu Antiques Market
Here you'll find porcelain, jade, and anything else worth buying...
|Markets / Bazaars||Xintiandi and City Center|
Although Duolun Lu has been neatly restored, its architecture...
|Historic Districts / Sites||North Shanghai|
Former Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank Building
When this beautiful neoclassical structure was built by the British...
|Financial Institutions||Nanjing Dong Lu and The Bund|
Former Residence of Dr. Sun Yat-sen
Sun Yat-sen, the father of the Republic of China, lived in this...
|Museums / Galleries||Former French Concession|
This European-style park, once open only to Shanghai's French...
|Parks||Former French Concession|
The spectacular front wall of glass shines as brightly as the...
|Stores / Malls||Xintiandi and City Center|
Jade Buddha Temple
Completed in 1918, this temple is fairly new by Chinese standards...
|Religious Sites||North Shanghai|
Jin Mao Tower
Rising 88 floors—eight being the Chinese number implying wealth...
|Architectural Sites, Hotels||Pudong|
Originally built about AD 300, this temple has been rebuilt and...
|Religious Sites||Nanjing Xi Lu and Jing'an|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's