Sights & Attractions in Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Shanghai
|A-E F-K L-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Former Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank Building (HSBC)
One of the Bund's most impressive buildings, this domed structure...
|Financial Institutions||The Bund and Nanjing Dong Lu|
Former Residence of Dr. Sun Yat-sen
Dr. Sun Yat-sen, the father of the Chinese republic, lived in...
|Museums / Galleries||Former French Concession|
The grounds of this European-style park—known as French...
|Parks||Former French Concession|
The spectacular front wall of glass shines as brightly as the...
|Stores / Malls||Xintiandi and City Center|
Jade Buddha Temple
Completed in 1918, this temple is fairly new by Chinese standards...
|Religious Sites||North Shanghai|
Originally built about AD 300, the Jingan Temple has been rebuilt...
|Religious Sites||Nanjing Xi Lu and Jing'an|
This gorgeous 88-floor (eight being the Chinese number implying...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe