- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Shanghai's 25 Best, 3rd Edition
Rockbund Art Museum (Shànghǎi wàitān měishù guǎn)
Rockbund Art Museum (Shànghǎi wàitān měishù guǎn) Review
The detailing on this 1932 Art Deco building is as enticing as the artwork inside. Rockbund has no permanent collection, which keeps things exciting. Exhibits come from both Chinese and international artists, and some include interactive elements. Lectures and film screenings are well worth the trip; many are in English, and some are family friendly. The cherry on the sundae is the museum's roof deck.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
The most populous city in China is booming, and brimming with exciting quarters to explore.... Read more
Racing between Shanghai and Beijing, China's bullet train is an awesome way to avoid domestic Chinese... Read more
Six eateries that range from fine dining to afternoon tea, a sleek spa complete with crystal steam room,... Read more