- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Shanghai's 25 Best, 3rd Edition
Unico (Wéi yī)
Unico (Wéi yī) Review
A Latin-inspired lounge where you can kick off your night before you go clubbing, Unico offers a dizzying array of cocktails, divided up by compass coordinates. From the Carribean, there's the El Presidente, made with rum, sweet vermouth (made in-house), and grapefruit bitters, topped with an orange twist. The music is loud enough that you can dance, but if you're not standing next to the band you can still have a conversation. Skip the lackluster food.
- Address: Three on the Bund, 3 Zhongshan Dong Yi Lu, 2nd fl. Huangpu, Shanghai, 200002
- Phone: 021/5308–5399
- Location: Shanghai
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm a young female professional travelling through China on my own this June 1-15th.
I will be coming either from Chang Mai (Thailand) or Hanoi (Veitnam).
I want to do a combination of adventure Read more
· News & Features
The most populous city in China is booming, and brimming with exciting quarters to explore. ... Read more
Racing between Shanghai and Beijing, China's bullet train is an awesome way to avoid domestic Chinese... Read more
Six eateries that range from fine dining to afternoon tea, a sleek spa complete with crystal steam room,... Read more