- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Shanghai's 25 Best, 3rd Edition
Mia's Yunnan Kitchen (Xiāng suǒ)
Mia's Yunnan Kitchen (Xiāng suǒ) Review
A wall of picture windows looks out onto leafy Anfu Lu, so you can watch passersby from this simply furnished dining room. Tuck into such homestyle dishes as pickled mashed potatoes and ru bing (rectangles of pan-fried goat milk cheese). Wash everything down with a Belgian beer or one of house juices. Several staff members speak English and are happy to make recommendations.
- Address: 45 Anfu Lu, Xuhui, Shanghai, 200031
- Phone: 021/5403–5266
- Location: Former French Concession
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
The most populous city in China is booming, and brimming with exciting quarters to explore. ... Read more
Racing between Shanghai and Beijing, China's bullet train is an awesome way to avoid domestic Chinese... Read more
Six eateries that range from fine dining to afternoon tea, a sleek spa complete with crystal steam room,... Read more