Nightlife & the Arts in Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Shanghai Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-G H-K L-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
288/The Melting Pot
With live performers of varying styles nightly, and up-and-coming...
|Music Clubs||Xujiahui and South Shanghai|
Shanghai's only gay live music venue, 390 bar is also popular...
|Bars, Music Clubs||Shanghai|
This bumping club is packed to the gills every weekend night...
|Dance Clubs||Former French Concession|
An unpretentious café and bar in the M50 art compound, Bandu...
|Music Clubs||North Shanghai|
In the trendy Bund 18 complex, Bar Rouge is the destination du...
|Bars||The Bund and Nanjing Dong Lu|
Barbarossa is a popular evening destination, especially with...
|Bars||Xintiandi and City Center|
The Kerry Hotel's microbrewery is tightly run by Kiwi brewmaster...
In addition to all manner of jazz, this lounge hosts weekly soul...
|Xintiandi and City Center|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe