- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Crowne Plaza (Wēinísî Huàngguān Jiàrì Jiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- near metro
- stylish decor
- good restaurants
- you may not have been thinking Italy when you came to China
Check Rates from our Partners
Crowne Plaza (Wēinísî Huàngguān Jiàrì Jiǔdiàn) Review
This hotel holds its own among the best hotels in Asia. The theme is pure Italian Renaissance, right down to the Venetian gondolier uniforms worn by the staff, and the wide spiral staircases and long hallways give the place an M.C. Escher aura. The Crowne's swimming pool is the largest in Shenzhen, and extends from an indoor pool under a domed roof to a connected outdoor pool with a swim-up bar. One regular patron told us that she comes back "because anywhere you look in this hotel there's something interesting." The Crowne also has a number of excellent restaurants. A popular place for wedding banquets.
- Address: 3018 Nanhu Lu, across from Windows of the World metro station Nanshan District, Shenzhen, 518001 | Map It
- Phone: 0755/2693–6888
- Website: www.crowneplaza.com
- Metro Windows of the World.
- Location: Shenzhen
- 368 rooms, 47 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more