- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Crowne Plaza (Wēinísî Huàngguān Jiàrì Jiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- near metro
- stylish decor
- good restaurants
- you may not have been thinking Italy when you came to China
Check Rates from our Partners
Crowne Plaza (Wēinísî Huàngguān Jiàrì Jiǔdiàn) Review
This hotel holds its own among the best hotels in Asia. The theme is pure Italian Renaissance, right down to the Venetian gondolier uniforms worn by the staff, and the wide spiral staircases and long hallways give the place an M.C. Escher aura. The Crowne's swimming pool is the largest in Shenzhen, and extends from an indoor pool under a domed roof to a connected outdoor pool with a swim-up bar. One regular patron told us that she comes back "because anywhere you look in this hotel there's something interesting." The Crowne also has a number of excellent restaurants. A popular place for wedding banquets.
- Address: 3018 Nanhu Lu, across from Windows of the World metro station Nanshan District, Shenzhen, 518001 | Map It
- Phone: 0755/2693–6888
- Website: www.crowneplaza.com
- Metro Windows of the World.
- Location: Shenzhen
- 368 rooms, 47 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
In all the years traveling to China, we missed the UNESCO World Heritage Site Huangshan (sister national park of the US Yosemite Park) until we no longer have the stamina to climb up to the top of the peaks. Read more
The new one post with opinions and recommendations on Lijiang
http://chinainmyhands2013.blogspot.com/2013/09/magical-lijiang.html Read more
My partner's father works in China and gets a lot of air miles through his job, so we may have the opportunity to visit next year. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more