- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
China Hotel (Zhôngguó Dàjiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- close to subway
- handy location
- nicely renovated rooms
- appeals to business travelers
Check Rates from our Partners
China Hotel (Zhôngguó Dàjiǔdiàn) Review
Part of a shopping mall big enough to get lost in, the China Hotel gives you easy access to a range of restaurants that will satisfy any appetite. The hotel is favored by business travelers because it's connected to the subway and close to the Trade Fair Exhibition Hall. The piano bar in the lobby offers champagne brunches. After a day of exploring the city, there's an outdoor swimming pool.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more