Pearl River Delta Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Pearl River Delta Hotel Reviews
Hotels in Guangzhou and Shenzhen tend to be better than in most places in China, especially on the high-end, since they've had to cater more to visitors from Hong Kong or businesspeople coming from abroad. English is usually spoken at these. On the mid-range or lower end, you'll find reasonably priced budget hotels, sometimes quite clean, other times not so, but usually conveniently located. Finding an English-speaking desk person at these can be hit and miss. Best to avoid those too close to glowing neon "spas" or karaoke clubs, unless you're into the kinds of services sometimes provided in these venues.
Browse Pearl River Delta Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe