- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
At a Glance
- panoramic-view pool
- open-air rooftop bar
- may sometimes be noisy from nearby construction
- still a taxi (or shuttle) ride from the peninsula
Check Rates from our Partners
Towering over northern Taipa, the Altira offers stunning sea views of the Macau Peninsula from each and every room, each one like a suite, with a dedicated lounge, walk-in wardrobe, and circular stone bath. There's a panoramic-view swimming pool, a two-level spa with 12 treatment rooms, Aurora's Sunday buffet brunch, classy VIP gaming rooms, and the 24-hour 38 Lounge, which provides starlight seating on the rooftop for cool cocktails in a romantic setting.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more