- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Dom Galo Review
"Quirky" springs to mind when describing the colorful decor, with plastic monkey puppets and funky chicken toys hanging from the ceilings. A wide clientele includes graphic designers, gambling-compliance lawyers, and 10-year-old Cantonese kids celebrating birthdays. The owner is Portuguese and the food is usually spot-on, with insalada de polvo (octopus salad), king prawns, and steak fries served with a tangy mushroom sauce among the stand-outs. Pitchers of sangria are essential with any meal here. So, too, are reservations, as this place is increasingly popular with tourists.
- Address: Av. Sir Andars Ljung Stedt, Downtown, Macau,
- Phone: 853/2875-1383
- Location: Downtown Macau
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $96 -- Beijing: 4-Star Hotel Downtown into Summer, 25% Off Mercure Beijing Downtown
- China & Yangtze Experience IExplore
- Ageless China IExplore
- China Active: Hiking in Yunnan — $2,899 IExplore
- Cosmopolitan Hong Kong — $3,350 IExplore
Dunhuang, Xi'An, Chengdu, Jiuzhaigou & Hong Kong
Here is a trip report from our April visit to China. Read more
My daughter and I used the China Highlights Tours Agency to book a 16 day private tour of China (Beijing, Xian, Lhasa, Chengdu, Guilin, Yangshou and Shanghai). Read more
A couple friends and I bought plane tickets to China. Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more