- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
La Paloma Review
Specialties at this Spanish restaurant firmly ensconced in the 17th-century Pousada de São Tiago include seafood paella, "casserole" of pigeon with rice, Iberian Parma ham, beef sirloin, garoupa (grouper), and fresh sole. Don't miss the afternoon high tea, available from 3 to 5 daily, served on the brick terrace shaded by hundred-year-old trees, in the air-conditioned interior with a view of the South China Sea, or at the mirror-walled Cascata Bar built inside the ancient fortress.
- Address: Pousada de São Tiago, Av. da República, Inner Harbour, Macau
- Phone: 853/2896–8686
- Location: Macau Inner Harbour
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
Hi, we've been told we can catch a train to Shenzen to go shopping and that you can get a visa locally at the train station. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more