- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Venetian Macao-Resort-Hotel Review
The Macau Venetian is twice the size of its namesake in Las Vegas, offering gambling, shopping, eating, and sleeping, along with faux-Renaissance decoration, built-in canals plied by crooning gondoliers, live carnival acts, plenty of sheer spectacle, and more than a touch of pretension. The 534,000-square-foot gaming floor has some 2,000 slot machines and more than 550 tables of casino favorites. The sprawling property also includes nearly 3,000 suites, a 15,000-seat arena, and the multi-purpose Venetian Theater. It's no wonder the Venetian is the must-see megacomplex that everyone's talking about.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more