- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Pousada de Mong-Há
At a Glance
- historic charm
- hillside walks and views
- half-hour walk north from city center
- no pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Pousada de Mong-Há Review
A training hotel run by students of the Institute for Tourism Studies offers exemplary accommodation and service and spacious rooms nicely decorated with hand-stitched carpets. This secluded pousada halfway up Mong-Há Hill was once a Portuguese military barracks, before being used to house foreign civil servants. The restaurant, open at breakfast and teatime, shows off traditional Portuguese azulejos (tiles). Kun Iam and Lin Fung temples are nearby, as is the famous Canidrome.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more