- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
At a Glance
- heated outdoor pool
- across the street from Fisherman's Wharf
- not as new as the Venetian
- near lots of vehicle traffic
Check Rates from our Partners
Sands Macao Review
The Sands is nothing if not luxurious, with spacious rooms that have deep, soft carpets, large beds, and huge marble bathrooms with Jacuzzis. If you opt to become a high-rolling member, you can stay in one of the 51 deluxe or executive suites, ranging in size from 990 to 8,000 square feet, with all-in-one remote-control plasma TV, karaoke, curtains, and lighting, plus personal butler service on request. VIP members also have privileges such as high-limit gaming rooms at both the Sands and Venetian casinos. All guests can enjoy the outdoor heated pool on the 6th floor, as well as the exclusive sauna, spa, and salon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm a young female professional travelling through China on my own this June 1-15th.
I will be coming either from Chang Mai (Thailand) or Hanoi (Veitnam).
I want to do a combination of adventure Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more