- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Macau's Lan Kwai Fong
Macau's Lan Kwai Fong Review
A modest collection of bars lines a small stretch of street in NAPE, within sight of the huge golden Guan Yin statue in Macau's Outer Harbour. Although it takes its name from the legendary bar area in Hong Kong, in reality this is a bunch of nice, quiet bars where you can meet with friends or watch sports on a big-screen TV. A large number of expats come to this area to relax and drink in the evenings, but don't expect the wild times and thumping music you might find in the original LKF in Hong Kong.
- Address: Edifício Vista Magnifica Court, Av. Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, Outer Harbour, Macau
- Location: Macau Outer Harbour
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more