- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Macau Hotel Reviews
Since late 2006, an influx of luxury hotels has transformed Macau into a posh place to stay. The musty three-stars are still out there, but the five-stars are generally worth the splurge. For a true Macau experience, try staying in pousadas, restored historic buildings that have been converted into intimate hotels with limited facilities but lots of character.
Browse Macau Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's