All Macau Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
|A-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Towering over northern Taipa, the Altira offers stunning sea views . . .
In Macau's infamous landmark, redolent with history and intrigue,. . .
What these budget lodgings lack in luxury they make up for with. . .
Rooms are everything you'd expect in the way of comfort and elegance. . .
Pousada de Mong-Há
A training hotel run by students of the Institute for Tourism. . .
Pousada de São Tiago
This romantic lodging's origins as a 17th-century fortress permeate. . .
|$$$$||Macau Inner Harbour|
The posh-yet-quaint five-story Rocks Hotel is decorated in English. . .
|$$||Macau Outer Harbour|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's