- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Top Reasons to Go to Macau
Discover the Ruins of São Paulo: The church façade, all that remains of a former center of learning, is a symbol of Macau.
Take a seat in Senado Square: A bench here is the perfect perch from which to watch Macau's comings and goings while admiring the colonial surroundings.
Explore the A-Ma Temple: It's steeped in Macau's culture and history. Search for the Lucky Money Pool, then wash your hands in the blessed water before heading to the casinos.
Place Your Bets: Even if you don't gamble, take a peek inside the Lisboa, a classic Macau landmark, or the newer and splashier Venetian, a sprawling complex where singing gondoliers glide down indoor canals and luxury shopping abounds.
Spaaahhh: Macau's spas have ultra-indulgent treatments and world-class facilities—with prices to match. But for many, the pampering is well worth the expense.Updated: 06-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's