- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Big shopping malls, especially high-end ones, are your best bet for clean toilets that are well-stocked with toilet paper. If there isn't one nearby, you will likely find public toilets near indoor markets, parks, and MTR stations (a handy guide in the "Getting Around" section of the MTR website lists toilets near stations; however, only a few stations have toilets inside. It's best to carry tissue paper with you, and don't expect to find tampon or sanitary napkin dispensers in Hong Kong toilets.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's