Sights & Attractions in Hong Kong
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Southside
On side streets you'll find outdoor barbers at work and any number...
Ap Lei Chau Island
A bridge connects Aberdeen with this island (Duck's Tongue Island...
Deep Water Bay
Just east of Ocean Park is this lovely beach. It's a good place...
Most Hong Kongers have fond childhood memories of this aquatic...
The tranquil area is home to a landmark apartment building with...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Southside|
The seaside locale is Southside's easternmost village. Weekend...
This peninsula town lies south of Deep Water and Repulse bays...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe