Sights & Attractions in Hong Kong
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Lantau Island
Cheung Sha Beach
Two miles of golden sand 8 km (5 miles) southwest of Mui Wo make...
Hong Kong Disneyland
Though Hong Kong's home to Mickey Mouse is tame compared with...
|Amusement Parks||Lantau Island|
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau's northwest coast looks kind of funny thanks to the curiously...
|Transportation Sites||Lantau Island|
The most glorious views of Lantau—and beyond—are...
Mui Wo is a sleepy little town, but it has some good waterfront...
This fishing village inhabited largely by the tanka (boat people)...
Tian Tan Buddha
Hong Kongers love superlatives, even if making them true requires...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Lantau Island|
Tung Chung New Town
Looking at the tower blocks and perfectly planned avenues of...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe