- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Courtyard by Marriott Hong Kong
At a Glance
- close to Sheung Wan Ferry Terminal and Western Tunnel
- nice views of Kowloon West from upper floors
- few dining options in hotel or immediate area
- rooms on lower floors look out over a lot of traffic
- fitness center but no pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Courtyard by Marriott Hong Kong Review
Tidily presented and comfortably no-frills rooms are close to Western Tunnel and especially convenient for those with business in Kowloon. The surroundings are dead at night but a 10-minute walk brings you to busy Sheung Wan, with its picturesque side streets and antique shops, and busy Central is a short taxi or subway ride away.
- Address: 167 Connaught Rd. West, Western, Hong Kong
- Phone: 3717-8888
- Website: www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/hkgcy-courtyard-hong-kong
- Metro Western.
- Location: Western
- 245 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more