- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Man Sing Review
Hong Kong's top foodies swear by the steamed meat cake from this cheap and cheerful roadside eatery—the trademark dish consists of a towering mound of minced fatty pork that's been drizzled in soy sauce and topped with a golden orb of salted egg yolk. But the meat cake is not the only thing that makes this place a worthwhile visit; also try the spicy "saliva" chicken (a classic Sichuan poultry dish named after its complex, mouthwatering flavors), spice-tossed lamb rack, and silken steamed egg with fresh crab. Come early though because it gets extremely packed at peak mealtimes.
- Address: 16 Wun Sha St., Tai Hang Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Phone: 2576–7272
- Metro Tin Hau.
- Location: Causeway Bay
- No credit cards.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
In all the years traveling to China, we missed the UNESCO World Heritage Site Huangshan (sister national park of the US Yosemite Park) until we no longer have the stamina to climb up to the top of the peaks. Read more
The new one post with opinions and recommendations on Lijiang
http://chinainmyhands2013.blogspot.com/2013/09/magical-lijiang.html Read more
My partner's father works in China and gets a lot of air miles through his job, so we may have the opportunity to visit next year. Read more
· News & Features
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays. ... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more
Hong Kong is one of Asia's most exciting cities.... Read more